Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Aunt Maki's wedding in Tokyo

A few days after Mom came back from Singapore, Aunt Maki held a cosy little wedding luncheon over the weekend in Tokyo. Here's a picture of Mom (size XXL) and Aunt Maki (size XXS). Needless to say, we weren't invited, but Mom and Dad were, and they left us at Kabco and Vanilla pet hotel AGAIN. I don't like having to stay at an unfamiliar environment, and I refused to get up the van when Mrs T came over to pick us up. I kept looking at Mom, imploring her to "save me", but she didn't seem to understand. Hop too resisted initially, but went into the van without much of a struggle when they lured him with a dog biscuit. Simple-minded traitor!

At the hotel Hop showed such a bad attitude, barking at the other male dogs at the hotel and showing off because of his size and ego.
Truth be told though, he's a real softie and gets bullied by me all the time. By the second day, Hop's weak stomach started acting up because of all stress brought on by the change in our living environment and he developed diarrhoea AGAIN. Mom & Dad's NOT going to be very pleased about this. I get the feeling they're pretty tired of taking Hop to the vet so often. I,for one, am sick of having to go with him and getting a thermometer stuck up my butt. NOT my idea of fun, I can tell you that... --- Mugi

No comments: