Sunday, May 18, 2008

Lake Shikotsu / Pet hotel

I can't believe it. We were left at the pet hotel while Mum and Dad went to Lake Shikotsu with other family members. At first we didn't understand why they were packing their suitcases, but when they lady from the Pet hotel came to pick us up in the morning, we suddenly understood. I willingly and happily jumped into the cage inside the van, but Mugi refused to get in at all and her eyes kept imploring Mum to "save her"! After a while we calmed down a little, but I think the new environment gave me a bout of diarrhoea and I was sick for a few days after coming back from the Hotel on Sunday.

We were so happy when Mum & Dad finally came back from Lake Shikotsu. They said the highlight of their trip was actually the lake cruising on a speedboat, and showed me pictures but I was too excited to care. When we arrived home, they were having a BBQ in the garden! We weren't allowed to have any of the salty, tasty food, so we salivated all over the garage. Later Mum took pity on us and put some doggy furikake on our dinner! Yum! --- Hop

No comments: