Thursday, April 17, 2008

Our First Post

Woof! This will be our first post on our first blog!
(As I'm the older brother, I will write the first post. --- Hop)

Today we spent a mundane morning fighting with each other as usual. Mugi found the frisbee that Mommy bought for us and started chewing away, but I soon showed her who's boss. She went crying to Mommy after I took the frisbee away from her, that tattletale.

But then Mugi found this big box of cardboard and an old "Hot Pepper" magazine and oh boy did we have fun with that! My sister really knows how to show a dog a good time...

I thought I did pretty good job of tearing the cardboard boxes up but Mommy seemed a little displeased and put us in our corner while she was having her Skype lesson. We usually get to see who she's skyping with but not today. No matter; after all that hard work with the cardboard, I'm ready for a long nap. --- Hop


(Wonder why Mommy seemed a little grouchy today...)

No comments: